Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Whi I am in Life

My name is Madison. Most of you found out about me in my last blog.! But now I'm going in to Detail!

    So lets see what type of person am I? I'm usually layed back, I'm funny when I want to be, serious when I want to be. I can be mean only if people are mean back, I get super emotional sometimes, and I hate seeing people such as friend or family upset. I'm from a big town in Illinois. I lived there for 2 years before moving back to Iowa. I currently live in the middle of nowhere in the country. I like flag football, soccer, dancing, singing, running, track, cross country, basketball, and playing softball in the summer with my brother. My plans for the future are, go to college, a University of some sort, have a family of my own, and own my own house and have an amazing job.

    Life to me means alot. I believe that everyone here was put here for a reason. Everyone on earth has a place for something. I see life as an adventure. You live each day as if something wonderful is going to happen, and it usually does. Whether its meeting new friends, getting a job promotion, or getting something you always wanted. I'm usually happy alot of the times because of my friends and family. I get to be around the people I admire usually everyday. How I get threw day to day is with the help of my dad. He is the one that is always telling me that everything is going to be ok. That no matter what choice I make in life it will always be the right one. Only if I stay on the right track, and don't get caught in with the wrong group.

    What inspires Me to move on like I said is my dad, He is always looking out for Me and is always being a parent but yet lets me have fun at the same time. What motivates Me the most are the words that my Grandma always use to tell me, "Never give up your dreams, Keep moving on no matter what anyone tells you only you are in charge of  your life". She would always tell Me that because My dream of being little was to be a doctor. The people most important in My life are My family members, and My close friends. They help Me with everyday life situations, and tell Me its going to be ok when I really no its not.

    I hope My future is just like I planned it would be. To have a husband of My own, two kids, a house all payed off, and an excellent job. 10 years from now I can see My self as a surgical doctor, with My own family, and kids!. I really don't have a time frame for My dream because My dream has never changed. Ive always wanted to be a computer engineer, or a pilot. That is my life long dream mostly a pilot. I hope to have a family with two girls, Brailey and Briley! There weird names but they have alot of meaning to them!

    So now that you no everything about my life, I can wrap it up by saying ,,,,,,, THAT IS MY LIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment