Tuesday, March 8, 2011

:) :( :/

  OK, so the last week of my life has been completely hectected.......On Monday we took a class trip out to Des Monies, well that didn't turn out to be a walk in the park. My ipod and my money were stolen.. by whom I don't know but it wasn't a very fun ride back.

    Yesterday 2/17/2011, My dads house was broke into, alot was missing and alot of stuff was  destroyed. It scares me knowing that the cops said who ever did it may have been watching us awhile to figure out what we look like, where we live, and what are cars look like, and when were home and when were not. Knowing that someone was in Our house dosent make me feel safe at all. The one place your suppose to feel safe is your home, well not Me.

   The cops ended up finding a shoe print on the glass and a finger print on the door. It was pretty kewl to see how they did some of the things. They searched the whole house, but there was no one in it (Thank God) and there was also no foot tracks threw the house. which the cop said they must have taken their shoes off... as if it wasnt already freaky enought they were in there! Also after they broke in they LOCKED the door, (the one with the window out) and used another door to leave and shut it behind them.... DUHH!!!

:) the end

  

No comments:

Post a Comment