Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SUPERHERO POWERS :)

If i was a superhero and i could have any powers I wanted I would choose alot.

1. I would choose Freeze ray, so i could freeze people who were in my way!

2. I would choose heat gun, that way if i cant get something undone or i was int a trap i could melt it away!

3. I could have xray vision, that way I could be come a very successful doctor.

4. Maybe I could have food vision that way if I'm hungry for anything I wanted I could just zap it right in front

5. or body transformation! that way if I wanted to get into a place I couldnt, I could change into that person

6. Glow in the dark, that way I wouldnt be afraid of the dark that much!!!

7. and I would love to have immortality, that way My fear of dyeing wouldnt come true

No comments:

Post a Comment