Tuesday, March 8, 2011

People who embrrassed me :0

Ok..... So some people who embarrasses me  would be my Mom, Dad, and My boyfriend.

         MOM

1.  She sings when were in public.
2.  She'll pretend to make weird noises when we drive in the car.
3.  Some times she laughs so hard she snorts.
4.  She will take funny pictures!
5.  Sing out of tune with the radio on (or off) EVEN WORSE


         DAD

1.  My dad makes up his own songs and sings them!
2.  He makes weird jokes and them laughs at them.
3.  He'll kick me in the butt when were shopping
4.  Talks to random people if were on vacation.
5.  Sometimes talks like a girl and pretends to be gay.
6.  Makes fun of me because I'm a girl, so when we go shopping he'll hold a bra up to him and ask if it looks good. :)



     BRANDON

1.  He pretends to drive like me.
2.  When we go shopping he'll sing and dance threw the isles
3.  He acts like hes retarded in the stores!
4.  When we went on vacation, he told the lifeguard that I though he was hot and he was by far from HOT.
5.  When a semi drove by he held up a sign saying "Honk if you think I'm sexy"
6.  Sometimes when we go out, he talks in a accent

No comments:

Post a Comment